Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Canadian Family Attempts to Resurrect Husband.....For Six Months.....

Link

Recently, a Canadian family held onto the head of the family for six months and prayed for his resurrection daily. The only way authorities found the dead 52 year old man was after police came to the house to evict them for not making house payments. To prevent the smell from alerting neighbors, the family sealed the house. The deceased husband was a very religious man and his wife even more so. She was given a suspended sentence and told to go to counselling.

Well.... this story definitely got my attention. I get that losing a loved one is a very hard thing to go though, but I didn't think it would drive people to try and resurrect them six months after death. I mean, how would you even put up with a decomposing body in the place where you live? Why would you even want to resurrect a 6 month old zombie-like corpse?

5 comments:

  1. Well.... I can understand losing a family member is very stressful, but..... if you are very religuous, as indicated, then wouldn't you believe that you will be together after you die? This is just complete insanity and very creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is just plain creepy. The fact that they had to seal the house to prevent the neighbors from smelling the body is crazy, and I would think that someone would have noticed the father missing for six months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really weird. This article reminds me of a "Rose for Emily" and that story was strange. I think sometime grief really sends people over the edge. They need to go to some serious grief counciling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love weird people. Zombie corpses are the best. Keep on trying Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What?! This is the strangest thing I have ever heard of. I wonder what type of religion they're a part of if they think they can resurrect the guy. I really can't believe they went to the lengths of sealing up the house to prevent anyone from smelling the corpse. It had to smell awful in there.

    ReplyDelete