Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Many Americans believe that lower income Americans pay too much in taxes

been a while since I've done one of these...

In a recent poll, 45% of Americans think that the lower class pays too much in taxes, while 21% say that they don't pay enough in taxes, and 30% saying they pay the right amount. I really don't know what else to say, cause there's the numbers so....

Personally, I believe that the lower class, and, well, everybody, pays way too much in taxes. We pay too much in taxes because of things like welfare, a massive military, and social security, things that I believe all need to be eliminated, reduced, and privatized, respectively. So, that's that, comment what you think I guess.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that certain government mandates could easily be reduced and privatized to decrease the amount of government spending. But at the same time, we are so much in debt as a country that the tax rate must remain as it is now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taxes are always based on opinions, but I agree we pay a lot of taxes as it is. Government spending and income rely partially on our taxes, yet I don't think this gives them the authority to increase our taxes, either.

    ReplyDelete